Children and Family Treatment and Support Services
Download a PDF of this webpage
Children and Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS) assist children and youth with mental health and substance use needs and who receive NYS Medicaid benefits. Individualized care is provided in a variety of settings. All services address mental and behavioral health needs to improve well-being and quality of life.
About this Program
Hillside’s Children and Family Treatment and Support Services include the following:
- Other Licensed Practitioner – provides assessments for mental health and/or substance use needs. Also provides individual, group or family therapy in the home and/or community.
- Community Psychiatric Supports and Treatment – provides assistance to incorporate therapy goals into everyday life, as well as provides assistance to learn how to manage emotions and learn coping skills.
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation – provides assistance in learning communication skills, social skills, independent living skills and/or self-care skills.
- Family Peer Support Services – provides assistance by a Credentialed Family Peer Advocate in strengthening the family unit, building skills within the family for the benefit of the child, promoting empowerment within the family, and strengthening overall supports in the child’s environment
- Youth Peer Support and Training – provides formal and informal services and supports to youth who are experiencing social, emotional, medical, developmental, substance use, and/or behavioral challenges. These services provide the training and support necessary to ensure engagement and active participation of the youth in the treatment planning process and with the ongoing implementation and reinforcement of skills learned throughout the treatment processes.
Open to youth ages 0-21; must be a Medicaid or Medicaid Managed Care recipient; must meet medical necessity requirements. To make a referral please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These services are open to eligible youth in the following counties*: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Cayuga, Cortland, Erie, Genesee, Greene, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Niagara, Onondaga, Orleans, Oswego, Steuben, Wayne and Wyoming.
*Please note: Hillside does not provide all services described on this sheet in every county listed above. Please contact our Integration team at 585-256-7500 for more information about available services and treatment options for your family.
50 Batavia City Center
Batavia NY 14020
310 West 3rd Street
Jamestown NY 14701
1 Mustard Street
Rochester, NY 14609
24 Liberty Street
Bath NY 14810
66 Stevens Street
Lockport NY 14094
215 Wyoming Street
Syracuse NY 13204
70 Jewett Parkway
Buffalo NY 14214
Mt. Morris Office
24 Main Street
Mt. Morris NY 14510
96 West Buffalo Street
Warsaw NY 14569
36 Water Street
Cuba NY 14727
For details about this or any Hillside program, contact us 24 hours a day at 585-256-7500 or email@example.com
This Program Supported by the NYS Department of Health, the Department of Mental Health, the Department of Children and Family Services, the Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services and the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities.