Service Integration Help Line
Download a PDF of this webpage
Hillside’s Service Integration Help Line is a 24-hour phone center that responds to calls from families and funders. Trained professionals answer calls from parents or guardians looking for information about services, or assistance with challenges they may be facing with their children or families. Calls are also taken from state and local agencies seeking alternative types of care for the youth and families with whom they have been working.
About this Program
The Service Integration Help Line is part of Hillside’s Integration Center, located on Hillside’s Monroe Campus, which is the information and resource management hub for Hillside. Integration Center staff provide around-the-clock information, intake, crisis counseling, community relations services, and help desk functions. Services provided by the Center include but are not limited to:
- General referral information for all Hillside services and also for other services located at other community organizations
- 24/7 crisis counseling by phone, including information and referral services
- Referral processing and admissions for all Hillside services (24/7), including Emergency Services, Emergency assignment to other Hillside service locations and out-of-home living units.
- Development of customized contracts and service plans (with specialized case management as required)
- Accepting and processing customer feedback and requests for personal advocates
- Clinical information and records management
- Communications and information hub, including interpreter services, emergency management protocols, and help desk functions
Hillside’s Service Integration Help Line is available to children, adults and families from the New York State counties of Albany, Allegany, Bronx, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Clinton, Columbia, Cortland, Delaware, Dutchess, Erie, Essex, Franklin, Fulton, Genesee, Greene, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Kings, Lewis, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Montgomery, Nassau, New York, Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orange, Orleans, Oswego, Otsego, Putnam, Queens, Rensselaer, Richmond, Rockland, Saratoga, Schenectady, Schoharie, Schuyler, Seneca, St Lawrence, Steuben, Suffolk, Sullivan, Tioga, Tompkins, Ulster, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Westchester, Wyoming and Yates; and children, adults and families from Prince George’s County, Maryland.
1183 Monroe Avenue
Rochester NY 14623
This Program Supported by the United Way.