Rod Green, Executive Director of Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection, had a recent opportunity to speak with Lt. Governor Kathy Hochul about Hillside’s work in supporting successful pathways in youth education and employment. Rod was in Albany to attend the Business and Education Forum: Pathways to Success meeting, and to deliver a “Ted Talk” presentation about HW-SC’s extraordinary community impact.
- Inside Hillside: Educator & Published Author Brings a Love of Writing to the Classroom
- Hillside leaders co-author article on suicide prevention in youth services
- Generosity: A Call to the Community Brings Support for Digital Equity
- Hillside Chief Performance Officer Among RBJ’s 2023 Women of Excellence
- Hillside Names Shiria M. Anderson Chief Human Resources Officer, Effective April 11