The Rochester Female Association for the Relief of Orphans and Destitute Children is founded by the the Rochester Female Charitable Society. Forty-six children are served in the first year.
- ‘Our Children Can’t Wait’: Op-Ed by Hillside President & CEO Addresses New York’s Child Welfare Crisis
- Calista Amering Named Chief Advancement Officer, Effective December 11, 2023
- Special Santa: Your Gift Makes All the Difference
- “The healing started at Hillside”: A Donor’s Commitment to Supporting Our Mission
- Mazie Tai Joins Hillside as Chief Human Resources Officer, Effective November 13, 2023