I take pride in helping those who help others. In my role, I support staff by working to optimize and streamline data entry – it makes me feel like I’m a part of the youth and family service circle.
- Inside Hillside: Educator & Published Author Brings a Love of Writing to the Classroom
- Hillside leaders co-author article on suicide prevention in youth services
- Generosity: A Call to the Community Brings Support for Digital Equity
- Hillside Chief Performance Officer Among RBJ’s 2023 Women of Excellence
- Hillside Names Shiria M. Anderson Chief Human Resources Officer, Effective April 11