Congratulations to Alison Bottone for achieving her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. Lean Six Sigma is a methodology for driving process improvement using a standard roadmap and a set of tools. The Green Belt program requires eight days of training, leadership and successful completion of an improvement project, presentation of that project to a leadership team, and successful passing of a final knowledge check that covers the body of knowledge of Lean Six Sigma as well as conducting statistical data analysis. Since December 2012, we have certified 40 Green Belts at Hillside!
- Nolan and Cristalli Recognized for Leadership and Impact in Syracuse and Rochester
- Special Santa 2023 Concludes, with Thanks to KeyBank, The Bonadio Group, and Countless Donors
- Hillside Celebrates 66 Employees for Milestone Service Anniversaries
- DE&I Update: New Progress in the New Year
- Community Support Keeps #HillsideStrong!